Airtel 3G, 4G Internet Data Balance Check USSD Codes 2021 Details. Now you can track your Airtel 4G Internet data balance simply through Ussd code. If you are a new Airtel 3G or 4G Customer then you should know Ussd code to know about Airtel Data Balance Usage status.
These USSD codes are working for only Airtel Prepaid Customer Number remaining 4G Internet Data usage detail. Also by using this Ussd code you can check Airtel 2G internet data balance and Airtel 3G internet data balance and airtel 4G internet balance details. You can call on Airtel Customer Care to know your airtel data balance.
Airtel Internet Balance Check USSD code is very important for every airtel internet user. If you are using Airtel Network internet service on your phone then you should know this Ussd code. Because after the end or expiring of the data pack, Airtel company starts to cut the balance from the main account. If you don’t like to face this inconvenience then you should check the Airtel Internet balance before expiration.
Airtel 3G, 4G Internet Data Balance Check USSD Codes
|Airtel 2G Internet Balance Check||Dial *121*51# then enter 4 Balance & Validity option and proceed to 1|
|Airtel 3G Internet Balance Check||Dial *121*51# then enter 4 (Balance & Validity) option and proceed to 1|
|Airtel 4G Internet Balance Check||Dial *121*51# then enter 4 (Balance & Validity) option and proceed to 1|
Airtel App to Check Airtel GPRS Internet Data Balance
If you are an android user then you can download and install Airtel App on your phone. Using this app you can track your internet balance & data usage details. Follow steps to use this app:
- Step 1: Download My Airtel App from Google Playstore.
- Step 2: Now Signup account by entering your mobile number and OTP password.
- Step 3: Now Airtel App Dashboard will show, tap your finger on the account balance and select the data balance option to check your airtel internet balance.
Airtel Internet Data Balance Check with Self-Care Service
Now you can check your Airtel Balance from Online with Self Care Service.
- Step 1: Login Airtel Self-Care (Enter your mobile number and login with OTP)
- Step 2: After login, you can see balance and usage on the airtel self-care dashboard.
How to Check Airtel Internet Data Balance & Validity?
In the above part, we shared all processes to check the airtel internet balance.
- Dial *121*51# then enter 4 (Balance & Validity) option and proceed to 1
- Use My Airtel Android App to Check your Internet Balance
- Go to Airtel Self-Care Service to check airtel data balance
We Shared About Airtel 3G, 4G Internet Data Balance Check USSD Codes 2021 details. Keep visiting this website and read any company contact information for your query.