How to Get Airtel 3G / 4G GPRS Internet APN Settings details. Airtel GPRS is a wireless data service that enables customers to send information between a mobile phone network. GPRS stands for General Packet Radio Service, which is most popular for every network user. The service mostly used for Airtel 2G, 3G, and 4G Mobile Phones for multimedia messaging, Internet access, and several applications.
Airtel GPRS internet setting is very important for every device who is using Airtel Sim to access the high-speed internet. The setting will help to configure the internet and other settings with the network operator which is required to communicate with the airtel network.
Airtel Customers can request for Airtel GPRS setting if they facing any problem related to the internet and SMS/MMS service. Airtel provides two methods to get Airtel Network GPRS Settings: Send an SMS from your Airtel Number or another one is sen request online for Airtel GPRS Setting.
How to Get Airtel GPRS Internet Setting With SMS
Customers can get Airtel GPRS Internet Setting by sending an SMS “MO” send it to Number 54321. Also, Airtel provides an alternative way to get the GPRS Setting, in case the SMS service doesn’t work at the moment. You can request online for Airtel GPRS Setting, open the web address and enter your airtel mobile number to process the request for the GPRS setting.
- Enter your mobile number
- You will get the settings via SMS on your airtel mobile. Please save these settings as default settings.
- You are ready to start browsing! (GPRS service will be charged as per your bill plan. Please call 121 for further details.)
How to Configure Airtel 2G / 3G / 4G APN Setting
Airtel APN is used to configure the Airtel Internet Settings, Airtel MMS Apn Settings, Airtel Live, Airtel SMS/MMS. APN Stands for Access Point Name which is very important for configuring the network. You can follow the below step to configure the Airtel APN setting for internet access.
- Open mobile setting and find mobile network menu.
- Now go to Access Point Names (APN) menu and create a new APN.
- Below is the Airtel network APN setting.
|APN-Access Point Names||airtelgprs.com|
|Data Bearer||GPRS or PACKET DATA|
How to Troubleshoot Airtel Internet Problem
Your phone’s network settings can affect its network performance so it’s worth checking these things.
- Handset Data/Roaming Data: Check whether your handset data is switched on in the Mobile Settings. If you are in Roaming, please turn on the Roaming data.
- Network selection: check that your device is set to automatically select a network
- Network mode: make sure your device’s network mode is set to automatically switch between 2G, 3G, and 4G.
- For Android: Settings -> Mobile Network -> Preferred Network Type -> Select Prefer LTE
- For iOS: Settings -> Cellular -> Voice & Data -> Select 4G
- For Windows: Settings -> Cellular + Sim -> Highest Connection Speed – Select 4G
- APN: Make sure you’re using our Access Point Name (APN) settings for the internet and MMS. APN should be airtelgprs.com (For iOS phones, APN setting is not required)
We Shared an Answer to the question How to Get Airtel 3G / 4G GPRS Internet APN Settings details. Keep visiting this website and read any company contact information for your query.