Jio USSD Codes List To Check Balance, Data, Loan, Offer, Validity details. Reliance Jio became the most popular fastest internet service within a very short period of time. It is one of the fastest internets which provides a 4G LTE network all over India.
If you are a new user and recently switched from another network then you should know Jio SIM USSD Codes for checking the balance and data validity on your mobile phone. Hence, we share all necessary information including Jio Balance Check Code, Remaining 4G data usage, Remaining SMS Balance, latest best offer, etc. You also get the answers to the question How to check Jio’s number? given in this article. You can call on Jio Customer Care to talk with a customer care representative.
Jio USSD Codes List To Check Balance, Data, Loan, Offer, Validity
|Know my Jio Number||Dial *1#|
|Check 4G data usage||MBAL to 55333|
|Check prepaid balance & validity||sms BAL to 199|
|Know bill amount||sms BILL to 199|
|Check current tariff plan||sms MYPLAN to 199|
|Activate 4G data||Call 1925 or sms START to 1925|
|Check net balance||use MyJio app|
|Caller Tune Activation Code||*333*3*1*1#|
|Deactivate Jio Caller Tune||*333*3*1*2#|
|Check Call Rate||sms TARIFF to 191|
|Know jio number of JioFi device||sms JIO to 199|
- Check Your Main Balance to dial *333#.
- To receive the same via SMS, you can text MBAL to 55333 which is a toll-free number. You won’t be charged for sending SMS to that number.
- There is no USSD code to check data in Reliance jio. But every time you disconnect the internet, you get SMS informing the data consumed in the last session.
Check Main Account Balance
There are two ways to check your Jio mobile number main balance:
- Via Dial Number: You can get your main balance by dialing *333# and you’ll get your main balance displayed with a message on the screen.
- Via SMS: Just type MBAL into a new Message and send it to 55333. It is toll-free and you will get your available main balance via SMS.
Check 4G Data Balance
you can just text MBAL to 55333 which is a toll-free number.
Check Data Balance
Dial USSD Code *333*1*3*# from your Reliance Jio Mobile number and get Data related information on your mobile screen.
Know your Jio Sim Number
In most of the operators, you can check your own number by dialing USSD code *1#. You will get a screen message with a mobile number. You may also check your own Jio SIM number from MyJio Android Mobile App under MyJio Heading.
Check Remaining SMS Balance
Reliance Jio offer to their customer can send 100 SMS daily and a total of 3000 SMS each month. So, you can check Jio Remaining SMS balance following below steps:
- Step 1: Reliance Jio USSD code to know your remaining SMS: *367*2#
- Step 2: Go to MyJio mobile app: MyJio > Manage Your Account > Balance > SMS.
Check your Prepaid Balance and Validity
You can send an SMS stating BAL to 199 to get to know the prepaid balance easily.
Know your Postpaid Bill Amount
If you are using Jio Postpaid sim, then to know your Postpaid Reliance Jio Bill amount – Send a text message as BILL to 199.
Check your subscribed Tariff Plan
If you are not certain with the tariff plan that you have subscribed to or have forgotten its validity, then you can send a message as MY PLAN to 199.
Additional USSD Codes for Jio
- To activate 4G data on Jio: SMS ‘START’ to 1925 or Call 1925
- To activate miss call alert on Jio: *333*3*2*1#
- To de-activate miss call alert on Jio: *333*3*2*2#
- To check the VAS balance of Jio number: *333*1*4*1#
- To check Internet balance on Jio: *333*1*3#
All Reliance Jio SMS Based Keyword Code to check Balance
In Reliance Jio Servies, you can dial *333# to check the balance validity. You can check everything’s validity with the help of My Jio App or toll-free number. From the MyJio app, you can easily get details of Balance Validity, Internet Data Usage Information, Jio Sim Moblie Number, SMS Balance Check & more.
- Send SMS “BAL” to 199 – Data/Voice/SMS balance
Just send an SMS “BAL” to 199 to know your Jio number Data/Voice/SMS balance-related details. You can also use the toll-free number 1299 to know all the details through SMS when you will call on the toll-free number.
Reliance Jio ‘MyJio App’ to check Mobile Number, Data & Balance
User can check their balance, data & sim number using MyJio App. Above we shared an SMS-based process but you are not capable of this technique then you may follow the MyJio App method for checking balance & data validity in your phone. Hence, step by step tutorial for you, follow these steps, and check all these details through the android app.
- Step 1: Download MyJioApp.
- Step 2: Enter Your Jio Number and log in with your OTP Password.
- Step 3: After successfully login this app, it will display all the balance and validity-related services on the dashboard.
We Shared About Jio USSD Codes List To Check Balance, Data, Loan, Offer, Validity details. Keep visiting this website and read any company contact information for your query.