Lulus Customer Service Phone Number, Office Address, Email Id Details

Lulus Customer Service Phone Number is 1 866 918 5858 (call) & 1 530 203 6882 (text), and email id is, and the head office address is 195 Humboldt Avenue Chico, CA 95928 United States. Read more about the company overview, social profiles & website link details.

Lulus provides everything you could ever want, from exquisite bohemian shirts to opulent evening gowns. Lulus is an American online retail company that provides a variety of products including apparel, footwear, swimwear, intimates, and accessories. The business was initially established in 1996 and given the name Lulu’s Fashion Lounge when it was first shown to the public. In Chico, California, there was a shop called the apparel lounge that sold worn and antique clothing under the same roof. In 2004, the company made the decision to discontinue the sale of vintage things and begin including new products in its inventory.



In 2005, the very first online boutique was opened for business. Regarding the traditional storefront shop location, it was closed down in the year 2008. Through a partnership with H.I.G. Growth Partners, Lulus was able to develop a private label that bears the name “Lulus Exclusive.” As of right now, 85% of the styles in Lulu’s catalog are from the retailer’s own private label, while the remaining 15% are from well-known labels such as Levi’s, Free People, and Steve Madden.

Together, mother and daughter, Debra Cannon and Colleen Winter established the corporation that bears their names. Customers can receive their orders from Lulus in the United States as well as 68 other countries. Instagram users love the Lulus brand. Lulus has been successful in reaching a younger and more tech-savvy clientele because of its 1.3 million followers. Research and testing are carried out extensively during the product development methods, which also include the introduction of new styles. Items are only added to the catalog once it is determined that they have achieved the necessary key performance metrics.

Prices at Lulus range from $16 to $300 for an item of clothing. While catering to the desire for off-the-runway designs in addition to targeting the younger generation that is interested in spending money on more accessible forms of luxury goods, The stock is updated more regularly, and each new item has a limited time on the internet before it is replaced by another. The company is responsible for the design of its own clothes and footwear line, which accounts for 85 percent of the total inventory on the internet.

Lulus is a one-stop shop for many people, providing everything from dresses and bridal wear to everyday wear clothing, swimming accessories, shoes, and more. Customers have simple access to the company’s most popular products, which are compiled on a single page for their shopping convenience. Lulus also offers things for sale on its website, and the selection of items available at a discount varies depending on the shopping season. Customers also have the option to have a conversation with a “fit specialist” to gain information on the optimal sizes and further styling suggestions.

Creating an account on the Lulus website allows customers to shop on the platform in a way that is both simple and expedient. By creating an account, you will be able to quickly and easily complete your purchase without having to enter your name and address information each time. After you have successfully logged in, you will have the ability to select the category that piques your interest, put the products that you adore into your shopping bag, and then complete the transaction.

You have the option of paying with either Amazon Pay, your credit card, or PayPal. The things that were purchased may be returned during the first thirty days after the purchase date. Lulus provides free return shipping for all orders that have a postmark that is within ten days of the day the package was delivered.

A $7 fee will be withheld from the total amount refunded for any return packages that have a postmark that is more than ten days after the delivery date. Returns will only be accepted if the item has not been worn, has not been washed, and still has both the sanitary liner and the tags attached. Contact the Lulus support team if you have any questions about payments, refunds, or cancellations.

Lulus Contact Details

Office Address: 195 Humboldt Avenue Chico, CA 95928 United States

Phone Number: 1 866 918 5858 (call) & 1 530 203 6882 (text)

Email Id:


Telephone Number: Not Available

Fax Number: Not Available

Facebook: Here

Instagram: Here

Twitter: Here

YouTube: Here

TikTok: Here

Linkedin: Here

We Shared About Lulus Customer Service Phone Number, Office Address, Email Id Details. Please do share this post with your social media friends. Keep visiting this website and read any company contact information.