How to Port Airtel Mobile Number into any other Network Number. Airtel Network Operator offered the Mobile Number Portability (MNP) service for their customers. Under this service, users can transfer mobile numbers into any of their networks without changing the mobile number. Actually, every telecom company is trying to engage new users by providing the best service. The people, who want to switch from the older network, because of the poor quality of service or network coverage can use this portable service.
In the MNP service, users can transfer Airtel mobile numbers into any other network such as Vodafone, Aircel, BSNL, Reliance, Jio, and another available networks in India. Before switching to another operator, keep in mind you are using that number for a minimum of 90 days to port your sim into another network.
Document required while Porting your SIM.
- A passport-size photo.
- Valid address proof or any Govt issued ID proof.
- Porting Code.
How to Port Airtel Mobile Number into Bsnl-Idea-Jio-Vodafone-Telenor
Before porting your mobile number, you need to request your mobile operator to port your Airtel mobile number. Just send an SMS “PORT <space> Mobile number” and send on 1900 to request for porting from your existing network. When you will send SMS, A UPC (Unique Porting Code) will receive on your Airtel mobile from your telecom network.
This is an important code that is used at the time when you will fill the form to apply for porting your Airtel mobile number to another network. You can follow the below steps to successfully port your mobile number.
- Visit your nearest network operator store (Bsnl-Idea-Vodafone-Telenor-Jio-any other) in which you want to port your sim.
- Now ask the customer support executive after reaching the store that you want to port your Airtel sim into their network.
- The support executive will complete all the formalities and ask you for the document and photo.
- Now pay the amount for porting service.
- The store operator will give you a new sim card.
- It will take 4 days to port your sim to the new network.
- Your previous network sim automatically Stop now use the new sim.
- Dial 59059 upon seeing signal bars in your handset for tele-verification.
We Shared the answer to the question How to Port Airtel Mobile Number into any other Network Number details. Keep visiting this website and read any company contact information for your query.