People Searching For How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 on Android 4.3?. This tutorial will show you steps to root your favorite Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 running on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean in easy simple steps. Make sure that you have made a backup of all your personal data on the phone including files, contacts and more.
Please note that rooting will void your warranty, so proceed at your own risk. Customercarelife.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as result of the execution of the below tutorial.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 on Android 4.3
1. First make sure that you have installed your PC with the latest SamsungUSB driversif not please install it from the below given link.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
- Download the rooting softwares from the below links
- Download Odin3 v3.07 from this link
- Download CF Auto Root from this link
Please make sure that you have downloaded the above files to your PC desktop and extracted the same.
2. Now you need to enable USB Debugging mode from the settings menu. For that Go to Settings->About Device, there tap the “Build Number” 7 times to enable USB debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Now return to the “Settings” menu and you find will “Developer Options” there. Open “Developer Options” and check mark “USB Debugging” (click “OK” to confirm).
3. In the next step you need to switch off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and enter it in “Download Mode“. For that when your Note 3 is in the power down status press and hold Volume Down+Power+Home buttons. Once you get the menu press “Volume Up” to enter into download mode.
4. Now open Odin and connect your Galaxy Note 3 with the PC using USB cable.
5. If the connection was successful you will get a yellow box in the Odin window.
6. Now click the “PDA” button in Odin and select the “.tar.md5” file. Please make sure that the “Re-Partition” option is unchecked in the Odin window.
7. Press “Start” and wait for the automated process to complete. On successful rooting the Galaxy Note 3 will reboot and you will get a “Pass” message from the Odin window.
That’s it guys, your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is now rooted with the super user privileges. Enjoy the maximum out of it……..
If “How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 on Android 4.3?” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.