How to Transfer Airtel Internet Data Balance (3G / 4G). Airtel Network Offered Easy Share Service that provides the facility to transfer Airtel Prepaid Mobile Internet Data Balance to Another Mobile Number. It’s an amazing opportunity offered by the Airtel Network Operator for customers.
Under the service, the user can transfer only Airtel Activated 3G/4G Data Pack, not unlimited data pack access to transfer. Airtel Internet Balance Transfer service is only for Airtel Prepaid Users. That mean Airtel Prepaid customer can transfer Internet Data to another Airtel number.
Airtel Easy Share service is very helpful and especially in emergency cases, we can take this offer. Make sure you have sufficient data balance to share your internet data with another mobile number.
How to Transfer Airtel Internet Data Balance (3G / 4G)
Just follow the steps to transfer your airtel prepaid account 3G/4G internet Data balance to another mobile number. For detailed information about the service, you can read the terms and conditions.
- You can Dial *129*101# or Visit below URL
- Airtel Internet Data Share Official Page.
- Now Enter your airtel mobile number and log in with OTP (One Time Password).
- After entering OTP this type of window will show you, which is shown below the image.
Alternate Method to Share your Airtel 3G/4G internet data Balance
- Download My Airtel App
- Now log in with your mobile number and verify OTP.
- Now Tap on the left side menu bar and select family share
- Add the Family Members(s) to your plan.
- Ask your Family Member(s) to verify via SMS.
- And share your data and benefits with family members.
Terms and Conditions
- Now add your Airtel mobile number to whom you want to share your airtel 3G/4G internet data balance.
- You can add a maximum of 4 numbers to your list.
- When the shared data balance reaches thresholds of 100 MB, 50 MB, and 10 MB, 0 MB, SMS warning alerts will be sent to all members of the family.
- First of all, you need to add the mobile number before sharing your internet data balance to another airtel number.
- You can add a mobile number in two ways, one is an online method and another is you need to send a message from your mobile number.
Terms & Condition
- Send a message “Share” and send it to 121
- Now a full instruction message will receive on your mobile number that is given below in the screenshot.
- To check your family member number detail list send a message.
- Send a message “View” to 121.
- To add your number to the list ADD<space><10 Digit Airtel Prepaid mobile number>and send to 121.
- To Delete your number from the list DEL<space><10 Digit Airtel Prepaid mobile number>and send to 121.
- After adding the mobile number to the list confirm it.
We Shared Answers to the question How to Transfer Airtel Internet Data Balance (3G / 4G) details. Keep visiting this website and read any company contact information for your query.