Many People Searching for query like How to Update Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE (Snapdragon 600) with Android 4.4.4 KitKat? (Custom ROM CyanogenMod). This tutorial will show you the steps to Update your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE with the Android 4.4.4 KitKat CanongenMod 11 M8. his firmware will not work on any other variant of Galaxy S4, so please don’t take any risk and brick it.
Please note that installing custom and rooting will void your warranty (can always reinstate warranty by installing any stock ROM). Customercarelife.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of the below given steps, kindly proceed at your own risk.
Before proceeding any further make sure that your Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 is rooted and should have ClockworkMod Recovery/TWRP tool installed. If not you can always do it now by following the below given links,
- How to root Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat (tutorial)?
- How to root Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9505, I9500)?
- How To Root All Samsung Android Phones using ROOT Genius?
- How to Root or Unroot your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone? All Models
Also confirm that your device is at least charged to 80% of battery power and a complete backup of your phone memory is made including your personal contacts.
Once you are confirmed that everything is as said above we can proceed with the installation steps.
Steps To Update Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 With Android 4.4.4 KitKat CyanogenMod 11 M8
1. We can initiate the process by downloading the Android 4.4.4 KitKat CyanogenMod 11 M8 firmware from this link.
2. Now connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 with your PC using the USB cable and copy the downloaded firmware to your device’s sdcard.
3. Once you have copied the file switch off your phone and enter it in “Recovery Mode“. To enter your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 in “Recovery Mode” press and hold “Home”+”Volume Up”+”Power” buttons at the same time and release the “Power” button once you see the phone name and model number on the screen. Alternately you can see the dedicated tutorials for entering your device in the “Recovery Mode” by following the below given link,
How To Enter Samsung Galaxy S4 In Recovery Mode?
4. Once you are in “Recovery Mode” perform “wipe cache partition“, “wipe dalvik cache” (from advanced options in the main recovery mode menu) and “wipe data/factory reset”. You can use volume up and down buttons to toggle through the options and “Power” buttons to confirm the selection.
5. Now go back to the “Recovery Mode” main menu and select “install zip from sdcard” and select “choose zip from sdcard” in the next screen and select the earlier copied firmware file and click “Power” button to confirm the action. Follow the instructions to flash your device and install Google apps.
6. Once the installation process is finished restart your device by navigating back to the “Recovery Mode” main menu and selecting the option “reboot system now”.
That’s it guys, now your favourite Galaxy S4 is updated with the latest Android 4.4.4 KitKat CyanogenMod 11 M8.
If you have faced any issues while updating your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 with Android 4.4.4 KitKat CyanogenMod 11 M8, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don’t worry I will help you as fast I can.
If “How to Update Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE (Snapdragon 600) with Android 4.4.4 KitKat? (Custom ROM CyanogenMod)” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.