WhatsApp Customer Care Number, Head Office Address, Email Id Details. Find out customer care contact details of WhatsApp Inc., includes Mobile Number, Toll-Free Number, Customer Care Number, Email Id, Corporate Office Address & many more.
WhatsApp Customer Care
|Corporate Address||WhatsApp Inc. 1601 Willow Road Menlo Park, California 94025 United States of America|
|Email Idfirstname.lastname@example.org (For Android)
email@example.com (WhatsApp Business Support)
firstname.lastname@example.org ( General Business Questions)
email@example.com (For iPhone)
firstname.lastname@example.org (For Windows Phone)
email@example.com (For Web or Desktop)
|Customer Care Number||NA|
About Temporarily Banned Accounts
If you received a message that your account is “Temporarily banned” this means that you’re likely
using an Unsupported Version of WhatsApp instead of the official WhatsApp app. If you don’t switch to the official app
after being temporarily banned, your account might be permanently banned from using WhatsApp
Most issues can be resolved by downloading the latest version of
WhatsApp and rebooting your phone
To do so:
- Create a manual backup by opening WhatsApp > More options> Settings > Chats > Chat backup > Back up.
- Download and install the latest version of WhatsApp from Google Play.
- Reboot your phone.
- Check to see if your issue still exists in the latest version.
If you haven’t done, please give your phone number in the full international format, including the country code
How to Run Whats app Web?
- Go to WhatsApp Web
- Now Open WhatsApp on your Phone, Window Phone or iPhone
- Click on Three dots
- Select WhatsApp Web
- Point your phone to scan the QR code shown on the screen
Lost or Stolen Phone?
If your phone is stolen –
- Lock your SIM card immediately.
- Use a new SIM card with the same number
- Email as shown above with subject “Lost/Stolen: Please deactivate my account
- In the body of the mail give information about your phone number in international format. i.e for India use +91 code
How to change Phone Number?
Before beginning the Change Number process
- Make sure your new phone number can receive SMS or calls and active data connection
- Make sure your old phone number is currently verified in WhatsApp on your phone.
Changing your phone number
- Insert the new SIM card with the new number into your device.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Check which number is verified in WhatsApp
- Go to WhatsApp> More options > Settings > Account > Change number.
- Enter your Old phone number in the top box.
- Enter your New phone number in the bottom box.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Done
How To Keep your WhatsApp messages?
Restoring your chat history
Your WhatsApp messages are backed up and saved to your phone’s memory and on your SD card depending on your settings.
You can also take periodically back up your. If you uninstall WhatsApp from your phone but don’t want to lose any of your messages,
take a backup or export your chats before uninstalling.
- Back up to phone memory/SD card
Go to Settings > System > Storage
How to hide contacts on Whatsapp?
You cannot really hide specific contacts from your WhatsApp, there is a way-out to temporarily hide specific chat from the chat list.
You can simply follow the process to “Archive” chats in WhatsApp to hide them from the chat list-
- On your Whatsapp chat list, Tap and hold on to the specific chat that you wish to hide.
- Mark all the chats that you wish to hide.
- On the top panel, you will see the Archive chat logo. (down arrow in a box)
There is no customer care number for account recovery
We Shared About WhatsApp Customer Care Number, Head Office Address, Email Id details. Keep visiting this website and read any company contact information for your query.